Register for your CE Classes online by clicking here.
1. Click on this web address: https://www.sircon.com/
2. Click on "Lookup Course or Transcript".
3. Select "Continuing Education Transcript Inquiry".
4. Select state.
5. Input your license number and last name;
then click on "Submit".
6. Read your transcript.
a. Check your renewal date time frame
(Begin Date/Period Ending).
b. Under "Compliance Summary", does "Compliant"
show a green check mark and a "yes"?
1. If so, you have completed the 2-year CE reqmt.
2. If not, check under "Requirements" to view both
your Ethics and Title Requirements.
7. For TIPICs, 3 hours of Ethics CE credits are required
and 13 hours of Title CE credits are required.
8. Once all requirements are met, you will see
"Compliant" in the "Status column".
CE Credit Class Offerings At A Glance
Sep - Dec 2018
How To Verify Your CE Credits
Earn all your CE credits with Trusted Agent Services Group. Classes are informative and specifically developed to help you in conducting loan closings.